Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Freebies & Tutorial: Grunge wall w/cracks backgrounds

Hi Everyone,

Today's freebies are for those who love grunge. There are 2 finished backgrounds and 2 overlays and this is what they look like:





































For those interested in making some yourself, please visit my sister blog annamarie's where I have a detailed tutorial.

I didn't post yesterday, but you can also check out my watercolor background that I made yesterday on my sister blog as well and download if you like:










I welcome your suggestions and feedback to continually improve my blog, so please feel free to share anything that you would like to see.

Have a great grungy day, until next time.
Here is the link to download both of the grunge papers w/cracks for those interested as well as the crack layer too!
http://www.4shared.com/file/63229879/d4f35355/crackedwall.html

Thanks for visiting!


No comments: