Thursday, September 4, 2008

Freebie: Fridays Halloween Starter Page

Today's freebie is a combination of the overlay and one of the background pages in my commerical use kit.

I took the colorful diamond background paper and used it as on overlay over a plain green background, then used a tree stamp for the embellishment and added a gradient to it.

My complete halloween (commerical use) kit is available at my store for those interested in using them as starting points to create your own items to sell.

Here is what today's starter page looks like:

and here is the link to download for those interested:


thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

J9 said...

I really like your work! Especially the music pages. I would leave more feedback via 4 shared, but they won't LET me! Aargh. They say 'sign in', when I'd have to sign OUT to do that! Anyway, Thank you so much for your inventive work, even if I can't say thanks for each one, it's appreciated.