Monday, June 30, 2008

Diamond Overlay Freebie & 2 Papers

Hi Everyone, Today is the opening of my Commercial Use Etsy Store. I'm just getting started and have lots and lots of things to upload for anyone looking for commercial use items to use in building their own business. I hope you'll find my items interesting enough to stop by and check me out. Remember I'm brand new online so it will take a little time to upload everything that I have been making, but I plan to add to it daily.

Today's Freebie is a diamond striped overlay and two finished papers.

Here is what the overlay and papers looks like:

























and here is the link to download them:
http://www.4shared.com/file/53400406/5d09d973/diamondoverlay_freebie.html

The link to my commercial use Esty shop is on the right hand side with a few overlay samples and also here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6001190

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Jul [LA 03:33am, NY 05:33am, UK 10:33am, OZ 08:33pm]).