Thursday, June 26, 2008

4 Freebie Marbled Overlays & Creativity Challenge for 4 Starter Pages

Today's freebie sample overlays have a marbled feel to them.


























and here is the link to get them:
http://www.4shared.com/file/52854929/616fe6db/bwmarbled_beauty_1.html

Remember with overlays/or underlays you can colorburn, luminiosity, screen, overlay, color dodge, add gradients, color, etc, etc.

On my sister site http://artellacafe.com/blogs/annamaries__lets_inspire_each_other/archive/2008/06/26/freebie-overlays-amp-creativity-challenge-where-everyone-is-a-winner.aspx I have a creativity challenge going on for those interested, just for participating you will receive these 4 starter scrapbook pages:

























Stop over and visit if you are interested in the starter pages and don't forget to leave your email if you decide to do the creativity challenge so I can send you the link to download them, or send the actual zip file. There is no time limit, this is just a fun challenge, as you enter and post your item I will forward you the starter pages for playing along.

And, I certainly like feedback as I grow my blog. Is this something you would like to see on my blog, or are there already too many creative challenges going on to keep up with. Let me know!
Thanks everyone, I hope you join in and have fun!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Thanks for these! I"ve been wanting to try using some overlays.

Unknown said...

The overlays are fabulous and I so appreciate you getting back to me on the terms.

Aunt Anne